Hello friends! It’s come to my attention that I hit 512.9 followers and I’ve decided to celebrate and give some things away!
There will be 3 winners. The 1st place winner will receive everything bolded below. However, two other users will receive a goody bag with merchandise from False-Nostalgia (One Doctor Who inspired perfume, a Spoilers lip tint, a pen, and a Doctor Who playing card).
Also, If you have been following me before May 6th, 2013 or if you decide to jump aboard the silly train or if I just like your blog, I might be adding in some extra goodies. It might be a Samulet, it might be some old wires from a video game controller, it might be a Macaroni portrait of your OTP, or it could be a deck of pointless pokemon cards. Either way, we just don’t know…
Let’s take a look at this Sexy merchandise:
- Exploding TARDIS T-shirt (Size Women XL)
- Doctor Who: “Doctionary” - It’s a dictionary of everything Who narrated by The Doctor himself. Very cute. I definitely recommend this for every Whovian.
- TARDIS Journal - I received this gift from one of my friends (she purchased it from this Etsy shop). Not a single page has been written in!
- “Allons-y!” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - This is warm and comforting, yet fresh and crisp at the same time, and simply lovable. Warm Amber, Rosewood (we had to sneak the Bad Wolf in there somewhere, right?), White Ginger (the flower, not the spice. Rude and not ginger!), a crisp green note, and a soft hint of snow (Vale Decem).
- “Bad Wolf Bay” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A perfectly somber scent for one of the saddest scenes on television. </3 The salty ocean notes make this fresh and modern, while the fresh cut roses sweeten the aquatics and make the scent more feminine.
- “Captain Jack” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A dark, smoky vanilla with oak and bourbon. This is a grown-up, sexy vanilla, not a dessert/bakery scent. Warning: This is a scent that appeals to both men and women. ;)
- “Spoilers” Lip Tint by False-Nostalgia - Made with coconut oil, bees wax, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E, castor oil, Lip-safe colorant and mica, flavor oil, Stevia Leaf Extract. A sexy shade that you might wear on a date to see the Singing Towers of Darillium. ;)
- You don’t have to be following me to win
- If you have unfollowed me (yes, I have the list) then you have proven to me that you do not want my love and, therefore, I will pick another winner.
- No Giveaway Blogs or so help me
- Likes and Reblogs count (but let’s keep your followers happy and keep the reblogs down to a maximum of twice per day)
- Keep your ask box open
- And most importantly, do NOT send hate to any of the winners
And the deadline is June 6th
Special thanks to
Shannon (False-Nostalgia) Etsy: (x) Facebook: (x) Tumblr (x)
Berna (BB’s Homemades) Etsy: (x)
(sorry the pictures are bad quality)